Miami University is located in scenic Oxford, Ohio.
Driving directions to Miami University can be found on online.
Parking for visitors may or may not require a permit. See the information below for parking restrictions.
- At all times for University surface lots
- From 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, on Spring, Oak and Maple Streets
Visitors may purchase a permit at the Parking Office during business hours. The Office is located in room 34 of the Campus Avenue Building (South Lobby), which is located at 301 South Campus Ave. Registration requires the license plate number, make, model, and color of the vehicle to be registered. Permits can also be purchased ahead of time online. The permit does not need to be displayed in the vehicle, however you may wish to print it out for the times, dates and parking map. The cost is $3 per day, or $6 for both days of the conference.
Additional parking options include…
- Parking meters. The cost is $1.00 per hour. Time limits at meters vary, so please read the display on the meter for details. Vehicles with parking permits must pay hourly rates at meters.
- Campus Avenue Garage ($1.00 first hour, $0.50 each additional hour)
- North Campus Garage ($1.50 first hour, $1.00 each additional hour)
A detailed map of Miami University Parking lots can be found here.
All conferences sessions and meals will be held in Miami University’s Shriver Center, which is located at 701 E Spring St, Oxford, OH 45056.
A campus map can be found here.
If you need assistance finding the Shriver Center the day of the event, please contact the King Library Information Desk at 513-529-4141.
Many consider Miami’s campus one of the most beautiful in America. Recently Oxford, Ohio was named as the nation’s Best College Town in a study conducted by WalletHub and cited by Forbes. While you’re here, check out uptown Oxford—a pleasant walk from campus and home to boutiques, coffeehouses, and unique restaurants.