Miami University is located in scenic Oxford, Ohio.
Driving directions to Miami University can be found here: http://miamioh.edu/about-miami/visiting-miami/directions/.
Parking for visitors may or may not require a permit. See the information below for parking restrictions.
- At all times for University surface lots
- From 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, on Spring, Oak and Maple Streets
Visitors may purchase a permit at the Parking Office (128 Campus Avenue Building, 301 South Campus Ave) during business hours. Permits can also be purchased ahead of time online. The printed receipt serves as your permit, please be sure to print it out and place it on the driver’s side dashboard of the vehicle so it is visible to parking enforcement staff. The cost is $3 per day.
Permit Not Required
- Any parking meter. The cost is $1.00 per hour. Time limits at meters vary, so please read the display on the meter for details. Vehicles with parking permits must pay hourly rates at meters.
- Campus Avenue Garage ($1.00 first hour, $0.50 each additional hour)
- North Campus Garage ($1.50 first hour, $1.00 each additional hour)
A detailed map of Miami University Parking lots can be found here: http://miamioh.edu/_files/documents/parking/2017-18-parking-map.pdf.
All conferences sessions and meals will be held in Miami University’s Shriver Center, which is located at 701 E Spring St, Oxford, OH 45056.
A campus map can be found here: http://miamioh.edu/_files/documents/about-miami/campus-map-2017.pdf.
If you need assistance finding the library the day of the event, please contact the King Library Information Desk at 513-529-4141.
Many consider Miami’s campus one of the most beautiful in America.
Recently Oxford, Ohio was named as the nation’s Best College Town in a study conducted by WalletHub and cited by Forbes. While you’re here, check out uptown Oxford—a pleasant walk from campus and home to boutiques, coffeehouses, and unique restaurants.